No 4A, Eyeshola Street,
Falegan Estate, Ilawe Road,
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State,
University of Ibadan , Nigeria
c/o Chief A. B. Ogunlade
P.O. Box 690 ,
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State ,
M Sc. Student (Nutritional Biochemistry)
B Tech Applied Biochemistry
Bioavailability Study of Micronutrients.
Infant Food Formulation from Locally Available Ingredients.
Maternal/ Child Nutrition and Early Childhood Care.
International Nutrition with Special interest on Child Growth and Development
- National Association of Biochemistry Students -Member
- World Organisation for Early Childhood Education ( OMEP) –Member
1. Consultant - (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan , Nigeria ) Cassava/ maize/ Yam Biofortification Project (October, 2004 – Till Date)
2. Volunteer (National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) - (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan , Nigeria) (March, 2003 – March, 2004)
3. Internship – Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara Industrial Estate, Ogun State , Nigeria . (September 2000 – Feb. 2001)
Ogunlade A.0 and Ogunlade Y. (2003), Nutrition Education And Technology Transfer: Appropriate Strategies to Children Growth and Psychomotor Development, International Journal of Children In Science and Technology. Vol. 1, No. 2, Pg 164-167.