• Current PhD student (Loughborough University).
• MSc Public Health Nutrition (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine).
• BSc Food Science and Technology (University of Zimbabwe).
• Nutrition transition
• Maternal and child nutrition
• Tutor - Loughborough University (2004).
• WHO Data abstractor for the Child Health Epidemiology Group – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (Jan 2003 – Sept 2003).
• Research assistant/tutor - University of Zimbabwe (Sept 2000 - Sept 2001).
• Intern quality controller – Chibuku Breweries, Harare (1999).
• Intern nutritionist– Harare City Council Nutrition Unit (1998).