P. O. Box 22964
(+256) 41 234557
(+256) 77 636732
· Post graduate Diploma Course in Quality of Health Care –Regional Centre for Quality of Health Care (RCQHC). Makerere University Kampala-Uganda. 2004/2005
· Masters Programme in Applied Human Nutrition – Makerere University – Kampala. 2003/2005.
· Advanced studies on Protozoan Diseases- Obihiro University of agriculture and veterinary Medicine – Hokkaido – Japan (September 1999 – September 2000) sponsored by JICA/GOU
· Carried out laboratory research (full time bench work) on applied immunology, genetic engineering, cloning and characterization of toxoplasma gondii surface proteins and development of recombinant vaccines and diagnostic reagents against protozoa
· Applied Epidemiology Course for senior Health Personnel- Kenya medical training centre (KMTC) – KENYA (August – December 1994) sponsored by WHO/GOU.
· Basic epidemiological principles for disease outbreak, case investigation and planning for disease control programmes.
· Masters Programme in Applied Human Nutrition – University of Nairobi –KENYA (October 1991 – October 1993) sponsored by GTZ/UNU/GOU.
(Partially completed - One year full time course work with transcript).
· Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery (MB.CH.B) _ Makerere University Kampala – UGANDA sponsored by GOU.
· Senior Medical Officer attached to Mwanamugimu Nutrition Unit-Mulago Hospital (2001-2004)
National Disease Surveillance Officer in charge of EPI Immunisable Diseases, Uganda Expanded Programme on Immunisation (UNEPI). Also WHO special services support to the EPI Program for AFP Surveillance and Polio Eradication. (1996 - 2000)
· Desk officer for Micronutrient Deficiency disorder Control. Also medical officer in charge of Nutrition Information systems and Vitamin A control programme. (1993 – 1995)
· Medical officer, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology- Mulago Hospital (1990 - 1991)
· Medical officer department of Peadiatrics
Mwanamugimu Nutrition Unit Mulago Hospital (1988-1990)
· Junior House Officer (Internship) Department of Medicine and Surgery Mulago Hospital. Routine inpatient and outpatient care under supervision. (1986-1987)