Links to other sites
Membership Application Form
Tufts University, Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, and Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy
Carotenoids and Health Laboratory
711 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111
(+1) 617 556-3209 (w)
(+1) 677 556-3344
- Graduate Student (Food Policy and Applied Nutrition Spring 2006 Tufts University)
- Research Scholar Nutritional Biochemistry Tufts University
- B.Sc Nutrition 2000( University of Zimbabwe)
- Provitamin A carotenoids content of staple foods, increasing by plant breeding, issues of bioavailability and efficacy of bioconversion of provitamin A carotenoids to retinol.
- HPLC, GC, LCMS, GCMS, IMNR
- Nutrition program planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Food Policy issues and effects of Economic policy planning on nutritional status in developing countries.
- Research Scholar, Tufts University USDA Human Nutrition Research Center. 2005
- Graduate Research Fellow, International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT), CIMMYT Maize Station, Harare, Zimbabwe 2002-2004
- Research Laboratory Technologist, University of Zimbabwe, Zvitambo Project 2003-2004
- Tutorial Assistant and Demonstrator, University of Zimbabwe, Institute of Food, Nutrition and Family Sciences.
- Internship 1999, Care International in Zimbabwe. Hammermill micronutrient food fortification Zvishavane, Zimbabwe.
- Internship 1997, United Bottlers, Coca-Cola Central Africa, Masvingo, Zimbabwe. Quality assurance, Bottling, Production and Packaging.
- International Carotenoid Society
- International Society of Free Radical Reactions Africa
- Community of Science
Nestle Foundation, determination of provitamin A carotenoids bioavailability in yellow corn.
CIMMYT, determination of provitamin A carotenoids in yellow corn (maize) varieties in Zimbabwe 2002-2004